Some final links to 9/11 reflections that I want to point out to you, but don’t have much to say about:
- The New York Times offers this piece about the Shanksville, PA Flight 93 Memorial and 9/11 remembrances.
- A reflection on forgiveness and 9/11, with a connection to a recent death row case in Texas was posted at Young Anabaptist Radicals. Interesting piece about the tough work of forgiveness and the emptiness of revenge.
- The History News Network has a piece comparing the remembrances of the Civil War with those of 9/11.
- Computerworld suggests that 10 years after 9/11, cyber attacks are still a national threat.
- The Sacremento Bee discusses a relaxation of the TSA searches on children under 13.